Our very own Executive Director, Kimberley Douglas found herself unexpectedly…
Mothers are the busiest beings on earth. Whether they’re working full-time in an office or at home, moms often prioritise everyone else’s needs above their own.
In the midst of hectic schedules, proper diet and exercise often get thrown out the window and can take a toll on hard-working mothers.
Thankfully, Mannatech’s TruHealth™ Fat-Loss Program meets multitasking mums in the midst of the crazy by allowing them to improve their health and wellness with plant-based products designed to cut the fat and nourish the body.
Here’s why busy mums can rely on TruHealth™ to support their busy lives:
- No Need to Plan – TruHealth™ offers a 30-day comprehensive fat-loss program with everything mum needs to drop unwanted fat fast and safely. The kit includes a complete guidebook with recipes and exercise suggestions and a day-by-day schedule that’s easy to follow.
- Grab and Go – When a sit-down meal isn’t an option, the TruPLENISH™ Nutritional Supplement Shake can be prepared at home quickly by adding just a few ingredients; or take a shake serving in a bag to prepare at the office.
- Proper Nourishment – TruPLENISH™ offers an impressive 20 g of plant-based protein per serving, along with an array of essential vitamins, Glyconutrients and probiotics. The shake does not contain any dairy, soy, whey, gluten, artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners.
- Maintain the Metabolism – Dieting fads often wreck our metabolisms, causing them to slow down after dropping weight suddenly. That’s why TruHealth™ focuses on fat loss instead of weight loss for long-term results.
- No Added Expense – That’s right. With TruHealth™, you will be replacing meals that would come out of your grocery budget or other dining options such as stops at the coffee shop or a run through the drive through. By replacing meals with TruPLENISH™ shakes during the 30-day program, you’ll be spending just AUD $4.60 per meal.
- Never Step on a Scale Again – No woman enjoys being evaluated by her weight. The TruHealth™ Fat-Loss Program has taken a revolutionary approach against the use of the Body Mass Index (BMI) and scale weight as proper indicators of health. Instead TruHealth™ endorses the Body Composition Index (BCI), which measures body fat, muscle and bone to more accurately approximate important measures of a person’s true state of health. While on the 30-day system, mum will never be asked to step on a scale and can instead measure her success by inches lost and confidence gained.
With the TruHealth™ Fat-Loss Program, mothers can prioritise their health in a sustainable way that will fit right into their hectic schedules. Share the TruHealth™ Fat-Loss Program with the moms in your life today!