Last updated: 1st August 2023
Your one-stop-shop for the 2023 Travel Incentive!
All of your Travel Incentive documents, information, news, announcements and more, located in one easy to access area!
Here it is……….DOUBLE POINTS month!
Read your Important Documents to understand the rules, set a GOAL and make your PLAN.
Use your new 2023 Australasian Travel Incentive Vision Board to help you work towards your goal.
A special visual tool to help you stay focussed and motivated. Select your Incentive Package Goal, print your Vision Board & place it in a prominent place in your home (fridge?) or office (whiteboard?) where you will see it daily.
Your Vision Board comes in 5 different colour options and a special CANVA TEMPLATE that allows you to add your own choice of photos & visuals, particularly your WHY. Simply delete the photos in the template, upload your own & replace.
Or, you can contact the Corporate Events Team at email@example.com to add your photo/s for you.
Take a few minutes to download, print and tick off your CHECK LIST. Once this is done you’re ready to go.
Keep your Point Tracker Form updated at a minimum of once a month, more frequently if you can.
Staying on top of your progress helps you to stay on track, revise your plans if you haven’t quite met your weekly or monthly goals & remain focussed and motivated.
HOW TO QUALIFY – at a glance
The 2023 Australasian Travel Incentive offers several BONUS opportunities catered largely for New Associates to give them the best possible chance of achieving the trip, PLUS, rewarding those that participated in the ‘Go for Growth’ Silver Associate Challenge from 1st April – 30th June 2023.
If you have been working on enrolments & Leadership Development, then your business is on an upward trajectory and, this is where you start to see added benefits through the Travel Incentive.
BONUS 1 – New Associate Bonuses
This bonus provides New Associates that enrol anywhere from 1st January – 31st October 2023:
- A reduced enrolment requirement of 4 enrolments in total. A minimum of 2 New Associates & 2 New Customers is required.
- Bonus points according to your date of enrolment.
- Reduced point requirements according to your date of enrolment (see below)
BONUS 2 – Silver Associate Bonus for the Enroller
Two bonus opportunities are provided to the Enroller of New Silver Associates that qualify as New Silver Associates during the ‘Go for Growth’ Silver Associate Challenge (1st April – 30th June 2023).
- If you enrolled an Associate/s in March 2023, they will count towards your enrolment requirement, if they achieve Silver Associate by 30th June 2023 (end of the Challenge period).
- If you enrolled an Associate/s during the ‘Go for Growth’ Silver Associate Challenge (1st April – 30th June) who reached Silver Associate by 30th June, you as the Enroller will receive 300 BONUS POINTS for each new Silver Associate.
BONUS 2 – Silver Associate Bonus for the New Silver Associate
This bonus applies to New Silver Associates that qualify as a New Silver Associate during the ‘Go for Growth’ Silver Associate Challenge (1st April – 30th June 2023).
- Any enrolments done during the months of April & May will count towards your Travel Incentive enrolment requirement.
- New Silver Associates are also entitled to the Bonuses mentioned above in Bonus 1.
Watch this space….you never know what could be coming your way throughout the Incentive Period!
Getting Started – Tuesday Business Booster Training
Point Tracker Form Training
WATCH THIS SPACE…..COMING SOON
Frequently Asked Questions
Need a little inspiration? Revisit your 2023 Travel Incentive teaser video below.
Want to learn more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.